Tuesday, May 5, 2015

dare you to move

Bismillah

I thank God for people who knows me more than I know myself. And to point it out at that, so that I won't live such a miserable life, was a damn good thing.

-----

Until you put yourself to work, you're not gonna know who you are.
You are not going to know your strengths.
You are not going to know your weaknesses.

Stop being afraid of jumping in
Of trying.
Of failures.

Failures are good for you.
It exposes the holes in the wall.
It exposes what you need to work on.
It exposes what you're bad at.
It also exposes the things that you ARE good at, and maybe you should refine them even more.

But that does not happen until you grind it out.
Until you throw yourself in the middle, in the mix, you know.

If you live your life just afraid,
"I am not sure if it'll work or not"
"I am not sure if  that'll succeed or not"

Well, those are the kinds of people that would only be sitting in the sidelines, and not do anything in life.

Allah gave us this wonderful adventure, living in this world, try things, and let go of the inhibition. And once you let go of it, AMAZING things will happen in life.

DFTBA in the process,
Unstoppableeeeee. Woo hoo!

I rarely swear, but when I do, it is mostly this kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment